Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Addicted...HELP!!!

My name is Christine and I am addicted to...(deep breath) Bad Girls Club, Jersey Shore, Real World, Teen Mom, The Ruins, and many more realality shows.


Its sad but true I am addicted. I can help myself every time I turn on the TV I flip to MTV or Oxygen channel and hope that its a new episod. I never thought I would be one to get addicted to these shows. Everytime I heard someone talking about having to watch The Hills I thought they were crazy. And now I am the one saying I have to get home to watch Natalie get beat up by Portia, or to see what happened to Snookie after being punched in the bar. I have dx myself with this addiction and the cure...To watch them in my cumfy clothes with a cold DP (my other addiction)... I am a people watcher and I love watching crazy girls beat eachother up and act like a fool and who doesnt like a guy with a great nick name like Mike "the situation". So if you find yourself watching these shows give me a call and we can watch them together.






Sad to say but Portia is kicked out and there is a new girl named Lexi. I dont know if I like her yet.


All these peeps have Jersey shore names "the situation", "snooki", "sweetheart" and more redic nick names. There is a web site were you enter your name and it will generate your "Jersey Shore" name. Its kinda fun. I put some names in and her they are

Christine aka Pookie....Ryan aka The Bicep....Ashley aka The Opportunity....Brant aka The Impact....Kellie aka The Tight End....Amy aka A-Cat.

This was one of my favorites but sadly its over but I am eagerly waiting for the new one.

Being a teen mom is not as easy as it sounds.

I just started this one but as of now I am not a big fan of Ty...but its only been one episod.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I don't know how I feel about the nickname "The Tight-End"... Lol, but I'm really excited that you updated your blog!!!

Ryan & Christine said...

ha ha I love em...and so werid that my name is Pookie thats what I use to Drew...or is that what he use to call me...I cant remember...

Marriott's said...

You have a blog. I am so excited. Update often. I love you girl and miss you. I will watch these shows with you, since I don't have tv.