Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jazz vs Suns


Sorry Okur but I think I have a new crush on Mathews.Last night we went to the Jazz game and got to see the Jazz beat the Suns. We also got to see many crazy people. I think I watch more of the fans than the Jazz game. My favorite is when they play a Flo*rida song and the man in front of you sands up and starts to dance. It was the funnest thing I had seen in along time. He was a special one but kept me laughing the whole time. And then there was our other neighbors who were only 9 or 10 yelling at the jazz like my dad yells at them when he watches it. So even if your not a Jazz fan but enjoy people watching or just need to feel better about yourself go the a Jazz game there is plenty of entertaining folk around to make your day that much brighter.

No comments: